Integrity. Accountability. Experience.
Highlights of Bob Reeves’ Professional Experience and Work
on Behalf of Kerr County Citizens:
• Over 35 Years Experience in the Property Tax industry
• Has the latest knowledge and experience for today’s needs, and beyond. BOB KNOWS the JOB.
• More than 15 courses and over 135 hours of specialized continuing Tax Assessor Collector education completed
• Even in a tight labor market, has recruited and retained top-notch professionals with managerial experience to serve the people of Kerr County
• Experienced business owner in Kerr County, who brings business values of transparency, fairness, and ethics to the Kerr County Tax Assessor’s office
• Former Kerr County Commissioner, Precinct 4
• Stalwart supporter of CONSERVATIVE budget principles, including hundreds of hours of work on Kerr County’s $32M annual budgets.
• As Commissioner, was the only vote against the 2015 tax increase.
• Member of County Investment Committee
• One of only 16 officials statewide appointed to the Texas DMV Liaison Subcommittee Steering Team
• Strong and enduring working relationships with local government entities and other organizations throughout Kerr County
• Strong proponent of using technology to improve customer service for Kerr County residents.
• Deeply understands how County government works, and the Constitutional duties of the Tax Assessor and other offices